Monday, December 25, 2006

Welcome

Welcome Green Ladies! I'm so happy to hear all the interest in this women's group. We have so much fun ahead of us. My vision is to connect lots of great women who may or may not know each other and together we can drink wine, learn from each other, help each other out and have a lot of fun. I would like to have monthly meetings with everyone that can make it, and lots of small events inbetween. Event ideas include camp-stove making, wine tasting, bike rides, brewing beer, moonshining, knitting, reading poetry, playing music, trivia night... Pretty much anything and everything that people have interest in. I would like to plan the meeting that will be the maiden voyage of this group, the first core meeting to meet and converse together. When? What works for everyone? What do you want to do at it? Where? We could have it at my house. Lets get it together! Please comment with your answers to these exciting questions.

See you soon,
Amanda

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

i have a soccer game on tuesday the 3rd and wednesday the 9th and am not free thursdays(as you already know), but AM free most other times.
this is such a slammin' idea!

Renee said...

I'm there!

Bonnie Lewis said...

I don't have anything big planned for the next few weeks. How about Sun the 7th, or Wed. the 10th...just to throw out a couple of dates. We could meet at Amanda's for the first one, drink wine, and decide what we want to do.

Perhaps plan a snowshoeing trip?! :)

Laurendactil said...

This is going to be so much fun! My schedule is pretty flexible too, so I can work around other people's obligations. Cheers!